Masala Chicken Curry
(Total Time: 60 MIN| Serves: 5)
2 lbs chicken wings
4 tbsp butter (can be replaced with ghee)
1 large onion, finely chopped
1 large tomato, roughly chopped
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 cup cauliflower, chopped into florets
5 cups chicken stock
4 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
2 tsp garam masala
2 tsp salt
1 tbsp cayenne pepper
2 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp white pepper, freshly ground
2 tbsp coriander powder
2 tsp ginger powder
- Grease the inner pot with butter and press the ‘’Sauté’’ button. Heat up and add onions and garlic. Stir-fry for 3-4 minutes and then add tomato. Continue to cook until tomato has completely softened.
- Add chicken wings and season with spices. Cook for another 5 minutes, turning the wings several times.
- Finally, pour in the stock and add the remaining ingredients. Seal the lid and set the steam release handle.
- Press the ‘’Manual’’ button and set the timer for 40 minutes on high pressure.
- When done, release the pressure naturally and open the lid. Stir well again and serve.
Per Serving(Calories 391| Total Fats 15.4g | Net Carbs: 4.8g | Protein: 54.5g |Fiber: 1.6g)