Squid Rings with Potato and Spinach
(Total Time: 35 MIN| Serves: 3)
1 lb squid rings, frozen
1 lb fresh spinach, torn
2 cups cauliflower, roughly chopped
4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
2 tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp garlic paste
1 tsp dried rosemary, crushed
2 thyme sprigs, fresh
1 tsp sea salt
- Place squid rings in a deep bowl and pour in enough warm water to cover. Let it sit for a while. Transfer to a large colander and drain. Set aside.
- Plug in the instant pot and grease the inner pot with two tablespoons of olive oil. Press the ‘’Sauté’’ button and add garlic paste and rosemary. Stir-fry for one minute and then add the spinach. Season with salt and cook for 3-4 minutes or until wilted. Remove the spinach from the pot and set aside.
- Add the remaining oil to the pot and heat up on the ‘’Sauté’’ mode. Add chopped cauliflower making an even layer. Top with squid rings and drizzle with lemon juice and optionally some more olive oil to taste. Sprinkle with salt, add thyme sprigs, and pour in one cup of water (or fish stock).
- Seal the lid and set the steam release handle to the ‘’Sealing’’ position. Press the ‘’Fish’’ button and set the timer for 9 minutes.
- When you hear the cooker’s end signal, carefully move the pressure valve to the ‘’Venting’’ position to release the pressure.
- Open the pot and stir in the spinach. Optionally, season with some more garlic powder or dried thyme.
- Serve immediately.
Per Serving(Calories 353| Total Fats 21.5g | Net Carbs: 8.9g | Protein: 29.3g |Fiber: 5g)