Sausage and Eggs Casserole
(Total Time: 25 MIN| Serves: 6)
1 tbsp. Olive Oil
1 medium head Broccoli (chopped)
12 oz. Jones Dairy Farm Little Pork Sausages (cooked and cut into inch slices)
1 cup Cheddar Cheese (grated)
½ tsp Salt
¾ cup Whipping Cream
2 cloves Garlic (minced)
¼ tsp Ground Black Pepper
- Brush the inside of the Instant Pot with olive oil.
- Layer half of the broccoli, then half of the sausages and half of the cheese. Repeat in the same manner with the rest of ingredients.
- Whisk well in a bowl eggs and salt. Add the cream, garlic and pepper, and whisk well to combine.
- Pour the eggs mixture over the ingredients in the Instant Pot.
- Place and lock the lid, and manually set cooking time to 15 minutes at high pressure.
- Quick release the pressure and serve warm.
(Calories: 484 | Total Fats: 38.9g | Net Carbs: 4.2g | Proteins: 26.1g |Fibers: 1.2g)