Meatballs in Tomato Sauce
(Total Time: 25 MIN| Serves: 5)
1½ lbs. Ground Beef (85%)
2 tbsp. Parsley Leaves (chopped)
¾ cup Parmesan (grated)
½ cup Almond Flour
1 tsp Salt
¼ tsp Ground Black Pepper
¼ tsp Garlic Powder
1 tsp Onion Flakes
¼ tsp Oregano
⅓ cup Warm Water
1 tsp Olive Oil
3 Sugar-Free Marinara Sauce
- Place all ingredients, except olive oil and marinara, in a bowl and mix well to combine. Form into fifteen roughly two inch balls.
- Coat the bottom of the Instant Pot insert with the olive oil.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Sauté” and brown the meatballs on all sides for 2 minutes, in three batches.
- Return all meatballs in the pot and pour over the marinara sauce.
- Place and lock the lid, and manually set the cooking time to 10 minutes at low pressure.
- When done quick release the pressure.
- Serve warm with spaghetti squash.
(Calories: 455 | Total Fats: 33g | Net Carbs: 5g | Proteins: 34g |Fibers: 1g)