(Total Time: 15 MIN| Serves: 2)
2 Hardboiled Eggs
1 Egg, beaten
4 Bacon Slices
2 tbsp. Coconut Flour
1 tbsp. Coconut Oil
2 tbsp. grated Parmesan Cheese
½ tbsp. Olive Oil
- Peel your hardboiled eggs.
- In a shallow bowl, combine the flour, and parmesan cheese.
- Wrap the eggs in one bacon slice horizontally, and in one slice vertically.
- Dip in the beaten egg first and then coat in flour/parmesan mixture.
- Melt the coconut oil along with the olive oil in your IP on SAUTE.
- Add the eggs and cook until golden and crispy.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 477| Total Fats 42g | Net Carbs: 2.95g | Protein 19g |Fiber: 3g)