(Total Time: 35MIN| Serves: 2)
1 lb chicken breast, boneless and skinless, cut into bite-sized pieces
1 spring onion, finely chopped
2 cups cauliflower, chopped into florets
2 cups chicken stock
3 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp fresh oregano
1 pinch saffron
2 tsp salt
½ tsp white pepper
- Rinse well the meat and pat dry with a kitchen paper. Set aside.
- Plug in the instant pot and press the ‘’Sauté’’ button. Heat the inner pot and add olive oil and onions. Briefly cook, for 3-4 minutes.
- Now add the remaining ingredients and stir well. Securely lock the lid and adjust the steam release handle. Press the ‘’Manual’’ button. Set the timer for 15 minutes.
- When you hear the end signal, release the pressure naturally and open the lid.
- Transfer the mixture to a large platter and chop the cauliflower into small piece.
- Sprinkle with some more saffron and serve immediately.
Per Serving(Calories 476 | Total Fats: 27.3g | Net Carbs: 3.9g | Protein: 50.9g |Fiber: 2.7g)