Mozzarella and Tomato Chicken
(Total Time: 35 MIN| Serves: 4)
4 Chicken Breasts, skinless and boneless
1 tbsp. Olive Oil
14 ounces canned crushed Tomatoes
1 tsp minced Garlic
1 cup grated Mozzarella Cheese
1 cup Water
¼ tsp Pepper
- Season the chicken with some salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in your IP on SAUTE.
- Cook the chicken for a few minutes, or until it becomes golden brown.
- Transfer to a plate.
- Add garlic to the pot and cook for a minute.
- Stir in the tomatoes and water.
- Return the chicken to the pot and close the lid.
- Cook on HIGH for 5 minutes.
- Do a quick pressure release.
- Set to SAUTE and add the mozzarella.
- Cook for a few more minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 415| Total Fats 26g | Net Carbs 5.6g | Protein 42g |Fiber: 3.2g)