(Total Time: 15 MIN| Serves: 2)
1 lb trout fillet, chopped
¼ cup fish stock
2 chili peppers, finely chopped
3 garlic cloves, crushed
3 tbsp butter
2 tbsp swerve
1 tbsp fish sauce
1 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
1 tbsp ginger, freshly grated
½ tsp cumin powder
- Generously rub fillets with salt and pepper. Place on a large plate and cover with aluminum foil. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together fish stock, swerve, and fish sauce. Add grated ginger and cumin powder and stir well again.
- Plug in the instant pot and set the steam basket. Place the fish fillets in the basket and generously brush with the previously prepared mixture on all sides.
- Pour in one cup of water and seal the lid. Set the steam release handle to the ‘’Sealing’’ position and press the ‘’Manual’’ button. Set the timer for 5 minutes on high heat.
- When done, perform a quick release and carefully open the lid. Remove the fish and set aside.
- Melt the butter over medium heat and drizzle over fish. Serve immediately.
Per Serving(Calories 600 | Total Fats 36.8g | Net Carbs: 2g | Protein: 62g |Fiber: 0.2g)