(Total Time: 55 MIN| Serves: 4)
2 lbs lamb tenderloin, chopped
1 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
4 tbsp olive oil
1 red pepper, finely chopped
¼ cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
¼ cup swerve
3 garlic cloves
½ cup beef broth
1 tsp salt
1 tsp dried oregano
½ tsp dried thyme
¼ tsp onion powder
- Place the meat in the pot and pour in enough water to cover. Sprinkle with salt and seal the lid.
- Set the steam release handle to the ‘’Sealing’’ position and press the ‘’Meat’’ button.
- When done, release the pressure naturally and carefully open the lid. Remove the meat and the liquid from the pot and press the ‘’Sauté’’ button.
- Heat the inner pot and add olive oil. Add garlic, bell peppers, and season with some salt, oregano, thyme, and onion powder. Stir well and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Now add tomatoes and pour in some of the broth. Cook until tomatoes have completely softened.
- Stir in swerve and mix well. Press the ‘’Cancel’’ button.
- Transfer the mixture to a food processor or a blender and pulse until completely smooth.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line some parchment paper over a baking sheet and add the meat. Drizzle with the tomato sauce and sprinkle with parsley.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
Per Serving (Calories 569 | Total Fats: 31g | Net Carbs: 4g | Protein: 65.3g |Fiber: 1.1g)