Mughlai Almond Chicken
(Total Time: 25 MIN| Serves: 6)
2 lbs chicken breasts, skinless and boneless
1 medium-sized onion, chopped
½ cup toasted almonds
1 cup heavy cream
3 garlic cloves, peeled
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp garam masala powder
1 tbsp fresh ginger, grated
1 tsp red pepper flakes
1 tsp coriander powder
2 cardamom pods
1 bay leaf
1 small cinnamon stick
- Combine garlic, almonds, and giinger in a food processor. Add 2 tablespoons of water and pulse until combined and creamy. Set aside,
- Plug in your instant pot and grease the stainless steel insert with olive oil. Add chicken breasts and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until lightly browned.
- Now, add all the remaining spice and cook for 2-3 minutes more, stirring constantly.
- Add onions and heavy cream. Give it a good stir and securely lock the lid.
- Adjust the steam release handle and press the ”Manual” button. Set the timer for 8 minues and cook on ”High” pressure.
- When you hear the cooker’s end signal. Release the pressure naturally.
- Open the pot and transfer all to a serving dish.
Per Serving(Calories 439 | Total Fats 25.1g | Net Carbs: 4.1g | Protein: 48.4g |Fiber: 2g)