Sweet Broccoli Fish Stew
(Total Time: 25 MIN| Serves: 3)
1 lb trout fillets, defrosted and thinly sliced
1 cup broccoli, chopped
¼ cup soy sauce
1 cup fish stock
3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 tbsp arrowroot starch
2 tbsp butter
1 tbsp garlic paste
¼ cup spring onions, finely chopped
½ tsp stevia extract
1 tsp marjoram, dried
- Rinse the broccoli under cold running water and drain in a large colander. Cut into florets and set aside.
- Plug in the instant pot and pour in 1 cup of water. Set the steam basket and place broccoli in it.
- Seal the lid and press the ‘’Steam’’ button. Cook on high pressure.
- When you hear the end signal, perform a quick pressure release and open the lid. Carefully remove the steam basket and chill for a while.
- Now press the ‘’Sauté’’ button and grease the inner pot with butter. Add trout and cook for 4-5 minutes. Gently turn over and continue to cook for another 3-4 minutes. Remove from the pot.
- Now, pour in the stock, soy sauce, and apple cider vinegar. Bring it to a boil and stir in the garlic paste. Sprinkle with stevia and marjoram and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add trout fillets and broccoli and toss well to coat with the sauce.
- Finally, add the arrowroot starch and cook for 1 minute.
- Press the ‘’Cancel’’ button and serve immediately.
Per Serving(Calories 404| Total Fats 21.3g | Net Carbs: 5g | Protein: 44.6g |Fiber: 1.3g)