Sweet Rosemary Cod Fillet
(Total Time: 20 MIN| Serves: 6)
2 lbs cod fillets, skinless
½ cup swerve
½ cup soy sauce
4 garlic cloves, crushed
4 tbsp butter
1 cup fish stock
1 tsp sea salt
½ tsp white pepper, freshly ground
2 rosemary sprigs
¼ tsp dried rosemary
- Rub the fillets with salt, pepper, and dried rosemary. Place in the pot and add garlic, swerve, rosemary sprigs, and butter. Pour in the stock and drizzle with soy sauce. Press the ‘’Sauté’’ button. Heat up and stir well to combine. Briefly cook for 2-3 minutes and press the ‘’Cancel’’ button.
- Seal the lid and set the steam release handle to the ‘’Sealing’’ position. Press the ‘’Manual’’ button and set the timer for 12 minutes.
- When you hear the cooker’s end signal, perform a quick pressure release and open the lid.
- Now press the ‘’Sauté’’ button again and gently simmer until half of the liquid evaporates and the sauce thickens.
- Optionally, transfer the fillets along with the sauce in a small baking dish and bake for 10-15 minutes at 400 degrees F.
Per Serving(Calories 376| Total Fats 20.8g | Net Carbs: 2.3g | Protein: 42.7g |Fiber: 0.2g)