Milk Braised Pork Loin
(Total Time: 55 MIN| Serves: 4)
2 pounds Pork Loin
2 ½ cups Milk
2 tbsp. Butter
2 tbsp. Olive Oil
1 tsp Pepper
1 Bay Leaf
2 tsp Salt
- Heat the oil in the IP on SAUTE.
- Season the meat with salt and pepper and sear on all sides.
- Pour the milk over and add butter and bay leaf.
- Close the lid and cook on HIGH for 30 minutes.
- Wait for a couple of minutes before doing a quick pressure release.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 380| Total Fats 19g | Net Carbs 2.5g | Protein 380g |Fiber: 1.5g)