Parmesan Chicken Wings
(Total Time: 45 MIN| Serves: 4)
4 chicken wings, whole
1 red bell pepper, sliced
1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
½ onion, finely chopped
3 garlic cloves, crushed
1 cup chicken broth
½ cup parmesan cheese
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp butter
1 cup heavy cream
1 tsp salt
½ tsp pepper, ground
1 ½ tsp Italian seasoning
½ tsp garlic powder
- Plug in the instant pot and press the ‘’Sauté’’ button. Grease the inner pot with oil and heat up.
- Add the wings and brown for 4 minutes on both sides. Remove from the pot and set aside.
- Now the bell peppers, onions, and garlic. Give it a good stir and continue to cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the wings and give it a good stir. Pour in the broth and sprinkle with salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder.
- Seal the lid and set the steam release handle to the ‘’Sealing’’ position.
- Press the ‘’Manual’’ button and set the timer for 12 minutes on high pressure.
- When done, release the pressure naturally for 10 minutes and then move the pressure valve to the ‘’Venting’’ position.
- Carefully open the lid and press the ‘’Sauté’’ button again.
- Stir in the butter and allow it to melt. Now add heavy cream and Parmesan.
- Give it a good stir and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- When done, press the ‘’Cancel’’ button and serve immediately.
Per Serving (Calories 434 | Total Fats: 28.6g | Net Carbs: 6.6g | Protein: 36.8g |Fiber: 1.1g)