Minty Lamb and Spinach Salad
(Total Time: 50 MIN| Serves: 4)
¼ cup plus 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
1 tsp Cumin
¼ tsp Thyme
2 cups Beef Stock
1 ½ pounds boneless Lamb
¼ cup toasted Pecans
1 cup chopped Mint
4 ounces Feta Cheese, crumbled
2 cups Baby Spinach
1 ½ tbsp. Lemon Juice
Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Rub the lamb with salt, pepper, garlic, thyme, and 1 tbsp. oil.
- Place in the IP and pour the broth over.
- Cook on HIGH for 40 minutes.
- Let cool and slice.
- Place the spinach in a large serving bowl.
- Top with lamb and sprinkle with mint.
- Scatter the pecans over and top with feta cheese.
- Mix together the remaining olive oil and lemon juice, and season with some salt and pepper.
- Drizzle over the salad.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 240| Total Fats 21g | Net Carbs 8.1g | Protein 14g |Fiber: 2.9g)