Simple Spicy Scrambled Eggs
(Total Time: 15 MIN| Serves: 4)
½ cup Milk
4 ounces Bacon, chopped
½ tsp dried Thyme
½ tsp dried Basil
¼ cup chopped Fresh Parsley
1 tbsp. chopped Cilantro
1 tsp Paprika
¼ tsp Salt
- Beat the eggs with the milk, dried herbs, and spices.
- Set your IP to SAUTE and cook the bacon until crispy.
- Pour the egg mixture over.
- Cook for about 5 minutes stirring frequently.
- Stir in the chopped herbs and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 290 | Total Fats 23.4g | Net Carbs: 4.5g | Protein 16g |Fiber: 1g)