Mustard Cheese Meatballs
(Total Time: 20 MIN| Serves: 6)
2 lbs lean ground beef
3 oz cheddar cheese
2 large eggs, beaten
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 small Jalapeno pepper, chopped
1 tbsp butter
1 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
1 tbsp Dijon mustard
1 cup beef stock
1 tsp salt
¼ tsp smoked paprika, ground
½ tsp black pepper, ground
- In a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef, cheese, eggs, garlic, Jalapeno pepper, parsley, mustard, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Mix until well incorporated.
- Shape the meatballs, about 1 to 1 1/2 –inch in diameter and set aside.
- Plug in the instant pot and add butter to the stainless steel insert. Gently melt over the ‘’Sauté’’ mode, stirring constantly.
- Spread the meatballs on the bottom of the pot and slowly pour in the beef stock.
- Securely lock the lid and set the steam release the handle by moving the valve to the ‘’Sealing’’ position.
- Press the ‘’Manual’’ button and set the timer for 10 minutes. Cook on ‘’High’’ pressure.
- When done, perform a quick release of the pressure and open the pot.
- Transfer the meatballs to a serving platter and drizzle with some of the liquid from the pot.
- Optionally, garnish with some finely chopped cilantro before serving.
Per Serving (Calories 387 | Total Fats 17.9g | Net Carbs: 0.9g | Protein 52.2g |Fiber: 0.3g)