Thai Seafood Cauliflower Rice
(Total Time: 25 MIN| Serves: 4)
2 cups cauliflower florets, finely chopped
2 cups seafood mix, frozen
1 medium-sized onion, finely chopped
1 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
3 garlic cloves, crushed
½ cup chicken stock
3 tbsp coconut oil
1 cup Thai basil, finely chopped
1 cup bean sprouts
4 tbsp fish sauce
1 tsp sea salt
2 tsp fresh ginger, grated
2 tsp stevia powder
- Plug in the instant pot and grease the inner pot with coconut oil. Press the ‘’Sauté’’ button and add jalapeno pepper and garlic. Briefly cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Now add seafood and continue to cook for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with salt, ginger, and stevia. Add bean sprouts, cauliflower, and onions. Pour in the stock and seal the lid.
- Set the steam release handle to the ‘’Sealing’’ position and press the ‘’Manual’’ button. Set the timer for 5 minutes on high pressure.
- When done, release the pressure naturally and open the lid. Stir in chopped Thai basil and drizzle with fish sauce.
- Stir well and serve immediately.
Per Serving(Calories 188| Total Fats 11.2g | Net Carbs: 8.1g | Protein: 12.6g |Fiber: 2.1g)