Slow-Cooked Good-Morning Casserole
(Total Time: 6 hours and 15 MIN| Serves: 8)
1 Bell Pepper, chopped
1 cup chopped Green Onions
1 cup Milk
24 ounces Breakfast Sausage
4 ounces canned Green Chilies, diced
1 ½ cups shredded Cheese
¼ cup chopped Cilantro
½ tsp Salt
¼ tsp Pepper
- Coat the IP with some cooking spray and preheat it on SAUTE.
- Add onions and pepper and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add breakfast and cook for a few minutes, until browned.
- Beat the eggs along with the milk, salt, and pepper and pour the mixture over the sausage.
- Stir in the chilies and cilantro and sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Cook on SLOW COOK for 6 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 439| Total Fats 31g | Net Carbs: 10.1g | Protein 31g |Fiber: 2.7g)