Pollo en Salsa Roja
(Total Time: 20 MIN| Serves: 8)
2 lbs. Chicken Thighs (boneless, skinless, cut into 1-inch chunks)
1½ tbsp. Cumin
1½ tbsp. Chili Powder
1 tbsp. Salt
2 tbsp. Olive Oil
14 oz. Diced Tomatoes (can)
5 oz. Tomato Paste
1 small Onion (diced)
3 cloves Garlic (minced)
2 oz. Pickled Jalapenos
- In a bowl place cumin, chili and salt, and mix. Add chicken and mix well to coat.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Sauté” and pour in olive oil. Add chicken and cook for 5 minutes while occasionally stirring.
- Add all other ingredients and stir to combine.
- Place and lock the lid, and manually set the cooking time to 15 minutes at high pressure.
- When done let naturally release the pressure for 10 minutes and then quick release it.
- Serve warm.
(Calories: 299 | Total Fats: 22g | Net Carbs: 3g | Proteins: 19g |Fibers: 1g)