Smoked Salmon Baked Eggs
(Total Time: 10 MIN| Serves: 4)
4 slices of Smoked Salmon
1 tsp chopped Chives
1 tbsp. Olive Oil
1 cup of Water
- Pour the water into your IP and lower the trivet.
- Grease 4 ramekins with the olive oil.
- Place a slice of salmon at the bottom of each ramekin.
- Crack an egg on top and add a teaspoon of cream over.
- Wrap the ramekins in foil and arrange them on the rack.
- Close the lid and cook for 5 minutes on HIGH.
- Serve sprinkled with chopped chives.
Per Serving (Calories 240 | Total Fats 17g | Net Carbs: 2g | Protein 19g |Fiber: 0g)