Tiger Prawn Paella
(Total Time: 25 MIN| Serves: 4)
1 lb tiger prawns, whole
2 cups cauliflower, chopped into florets
1 small red bell pepper, finely chopped
4 cups fish stock
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
2 small onion, finely chopped
3 garlic cloves, crushed
5 bacon slices, chopped
3 tbsp butter
4 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
1 tsp sea salt
½ tsp black pepper, freshly ground
2 tsp turmeric powder
½ tsp saffron threads
- Plug in the instant pot and add cauliflower. Pour in the fish stock and sprinkle with salt. Seal the lid and set the steam release handle to the ‘’Sealing’’ position. Press the ‘’Manual’’ button and set the timer for 5 minutes on high pressure.
- When done, perform a quick release and open the lid. Remove the cauliflower from the pot and drain. Make sure to reserve the stock. Set aside.
- Press the ‘’Sauté’’ button and grease the inner pot with butter. Heat up and add onions and garlic. Stir-fry for 4-5 minutes.
- Now add bell pepper and bacon. Continue to cook for another 3-4 minutes, stirring constantly. Season with some more salt, pepper, and turmeric powder.
- Stir well and add prawns and cauliflower. Pour in the remaining stock and seal the lid.
- Set the steam release handle again and press the ‘’Manual’’ button. Set the timer for 8 minutes on high pressure.
- When done, release the pressure naturally and open the lid. Stir well and sprinkle with saffron and fresh parsley. Let it sit for a while before serving.
- Optionally, press the ‘’Sauté’’ button again and gently simmer until all the liquid evaporates.
Per Serving(Calories 419| Total Fats 22.6g | Net Carbs: 8.5g | Protein: 41.8g |Fiber: 2.5g)