(Total Time: 40-45 MIN| Serves: 6)
1 tsp Paprika
1 tsp Dried Thyme
½ tsp Sea Salt
¼ tsp Ground Black Pepper
1 tbsp. Coconut Oil
1 whole Chicken (cca 4 lbs.)
1½ cup Chicken Bone Broth
2 tbsp. Lemon Juice
6 cloves Garlic (peeled)
- In a bowl mix together the paprika, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Rub the outside and inside of the bird with seasonings mixture.
- Set the Instant Pot on “Sauté” and add to it coconut oil. Leave it to warm up for a couple of minutes.
- Place the bird in with breast side down, and cook uncovered for 6 minutes, until nicely browned.
- Turn over the bird and add to Instant Pot broth, lemon juice and garlic.
- Place and lock the lid and manually set the cooking time to 25 minutes at high pressure.
- When done allow the Instant Pot to naturally release the pressure.
- Remove the chicken and leave to rest covered with a kitchen towel for 5-10 minutes before carving.
(Calories: 688 | Total Fats: 50g | Net Carbs: 3g | Proteins: 54g |Fibers: 0.23g)