Pepper Short Ribs
(Total Time: 40 MIN| Serves: 8)
3 lbs beef short ribs
1 medium-sized red onion, diced
4 garlic cloves, crushed
1 cup heavy cream
2 cups beef stock
1 tsp Italian seasoning
2 tsp black pepper, ground
1 tsp fresh thyme, chopped
1 tsp fresh sage, chopped
- Plug in the instant pot and add onions and garlic to the stainless steel insert. Cook for 3-4 minutes, or until onions translucent.
- Add the ribs and pour in the broth. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning, thyme, and sage.
- Close the lid and set the steam release handle by moving the valve to the ‘’Sealing’’ position. Press the ‘’Manual’’ button and set the timer for 20 minutes. Cook on ‘’High’’ pressure.
- When done, perform a quick pressure release and open the pot.
- Stir in the heavy cream and press the ‘’Sauté’’ button. Simmer for 10 more minutes.
- Transfer the meat to a serving plate and drizzle over with the cream sauce.
Per Serving (Calories 416 | Total Fats 21.2g | Net Carbs: 2.3g | Protein 20.4g |Fiber: 21.2g)