Spicy Mushroom Chicken with Eggs
(Total Time: 40 MIN| Serves: 2)
7 oz boneless and skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces
1 cup button mushrooms, sliced
2 cups chicken stock
2 tbsp almond flour
3 tbsp olive oil
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 tsp salt
¼ tsp black pepper
1 tsp cayenne pepper
- Rinse the meat under cold running water and pat dry with a kitchen paper. Cut into bite-sized pieces and set aside.
- Plug in the instant pot and grease the inner pot with some oil. Add garlic and meat. Season with salt and cook for 3 minutes.
- Now add mushrooms and continue to cook for 5 minutes.
- Pour in the chicken stock and give it a good stir. Seal the lid and set the steam release handle to the ‘’Sealing’’ position. Press the ‘’Manual’’ button and set the timer for 9 minutes on high pressure.
- When done, perform a quick pressure release and open the lid. Press the ‘’Sauté’’ button and cook until half of the liquid evaporates.
- Now stir in the almond flour and sprinkle with cayenne pepper and black pepper. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Finally, crack the eggs and cook until completely set. Serve immediately.
Per Serving(Calories 456g | Total Fats 32.1g | Net Carbs: 3.2g | Protein 39.4g |Fiber: 0.6g)