(Total Time: 20 MIN| Serves: 1)
1 cup spinach, chopped
1 cup Swiss chard, chopped
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp garlic powder
½ tsp sea salt
¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- Rinse the greens under cold running water and drain in a large colander. Set aside.
- Plug in the instant pot and grease the stainless steel insert with two tablespoons of olive oil. Press the ‘’Sauté’’ button and add greens.
- Stir-fry for 5 minutes and remove from the pot. Set aside.
- Whisk together eggs, garlic powder, salt, and red pepper flakes. Pour the mixture into the stainless steel insert. Spread the eggs evenly with a wooden spatula and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Using a kitchen spatula, ease around the edges and slide to a serving plate. Add greens and fold over in half.
- Optionally, sprinkle with some more sea salt or dried thyme.
Per serving (Calories 443| Total Fats 41.3g | Net Carbs: 2.2g | Protein 18.1g |Fiber: 1.3g)