(Total Time: 20 MIN| Serves: 6)
1 tbsp. Olive Oil
1½ lbs. Lean Ground Beef
1 tsp Salt
1 tsp Ground Black Pepper
3½ oz. Onion (diced)
2 cloves Garlic (minced)
6 oz. Tomato (diced)
2 tbsp. Coriander Leaves (chopped)
6 Olives (stuffed with pepper)
1 tsp Cumin
½ Red Bell Pepper (diced)
4 oz. Tomato Sauce
1 Bay Leaf
5 tbsp. Water
- Set the Instant Pot to “Sauté” and pour in it one tablespoon of olive oil. Add beef to it and lightly brown it while breaking up bigger chunks with a spatula, some 3-4 minutes.
- Add the onion, garlic, chopped tomato, salt, pepper and coriander leaves. Stir and cook for a minute.
- Add the olives, capers, cumin, bell pepper, tomato sauce, bay leaf and water. Stir to combine.
- Place and lock the lid and manually set cooking time to 15 minutes at high pressure.
- When done let naturally release the pressure. Serve warm.
(Calories: 207 | Total Fats: 8.5g | Net Carbs: 4g | Proteins: 25g |Fibers: 1g)