Tomato Shrimp Stew
(Total Time: 35 MIN| Serves: 4)
1 lb shrimps, cleaned
2 large tomatoes, peeled and chopped
1 large onion, finely chopped
1 cup broccoli, chopped
1 cup collard greens, chopped
3 garlic cloves, crushed
4 tbsp butter
3 cups fish stock
2 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
1 tsp salt
¼ tsp onion powder
¼ tsp garlic powder
¼ tsp dried oregano
- Place greens in a large colander and rinse under cold running water. Drain well and set aside.
- Chop broccoli and onions. Set aside.
- Plug in the instant pot and grease the inner pot with butter. Heat up and add onions and garlic. Cook for 2-3 minutes and then add tomatoes. Continue to cook for another 3-4 minutes.
- Now add broccoli and season with salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and oregano. Stir well and pour in about ¼ cup of the stock. Bring it to a boil and simmer for 4-5 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Press the ‘’Cancel’’ button and add the remaining ingredients. Stir well and seal the lid.
- Set the steam release handle to the ‘’Sealing’’ position and press the ‘’Manual’’ button.
- Set the timer for 15 minutes on high pressure.
- When done, release the pressure naturally and open the lid. Transfer the stew to serving bowls and optionally sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese or some more fresh parsley.
Per Serving(Calories 312| Total Fats 15.3g | Net Carbs: 8.7g | Protein: 32.1g |Fiber: 2.9g)