Savory Turkey Breast
(Total Time: 60 MIN| Serves: 4)
2 lbs turkey breast, chopped into bite-sized pieces
1 ½ cup chicken stock
4 tbsp soy sauce
3 tbsp olive oil
4 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
1 small onion, finely chopped
2 garlic cloves, crushed
2 tsp pink Himalayan salt
1 tsp red pepper flakes
½ tsp white pepper, ground
- Rinse the meat under cold running water and place on a cutting board. Using a sharp knife, cut into bite-sized pieces and transfer to a bowl.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine together chicken stock, soy sauce, and olive oil. Whisk until completely combined and drizzle the meat with this mixture. Let it sit in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes.
- Plug in the instant pot and press the ‘’Sauté’’ button. Grease the inner pot with some oil and heat up. Add onions, bell peppers, and garlic. Stir well and cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Now remove the meat from the fridge and transfer to the pot. Stir well and continue to cook for 7-8 minutes.
- Finally, add the remaining ingredients and stir well. Press the ‘’Cancel’’ button and seal the lid.
- Set the steam release handle to the ‘’Sealing’’ position and press the ‘’Manual’’ button. Set the timer for 15 minutes on high pressure.
- When done, perform a quick release and open the lid. Stir well and serve immediately.
Per Serving (Calories 360 | Total Fats: 14.6g | Net Carbs: 13.5g | Protein: 40.6g |Fiber: 2.1g)