Steamed Eggs with Scallions
(Total Time: 10 MIN| Serves: 1)
¼ cup scallions, finely chopped
3 tbsp butter
¼ tsp garlic powder
½ tsp sea salt
¼ tsp black pepper
- Plug in the instant pot and pour in 1 cup of water. Set the steam basket in the inner pot and set aside.
- In a small, heat-proof bowl, crack eggs and season generously with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Sprinkle with chopped scallions and place in the steam basket.
- Seal the lid and set the steam release handle to the ‘’Sealing’’ position. Press the ‘’Manual’’ button and set the timer for 5 minutes.
- When you hear the end signal, perform a quick pressure release and open the lid.
- Using oven mitts remove the bowl and chill for a while before serving.
Per Serving(Calories 439| Total Fats 43.4g | Net Carbs: 1.9g | Protein 11.9g |Fiber: 0.7g)