Pork and Brussel Sprouts
(Total Time: 40 MIN| Serves: 4)
1 tbsp. Coconut Oil
2 cups Brussel Sprouts
4 Pork Chops, boneless
½ tsp Thyme
2 tsp Garlic Cloves
1 cup sliced Onions
1 tbsp. Arrowroot
1 cup Beef Flour
- Melt the coconut oil in your Instant Pot on SAUTE.
- Add the pork and cook until browned on all sides. Transfer to a plate.
- Add the onions, garlic, and thyme, and cook for one more minute.
- Add the beef and return the chops to the pot.
- Close the lid and cook for 15 minutes on MANUAL.
- Do a quick pressure release.
- Add the Brussel sprouts and close the lid again.
- Cook on HIGH for 3 minutes.
- Transfer the pork and Brussel sprouts to a plate.
- Stir in the arrowroot and cook the sauce on SAUTE until thickens.
- Drizzle over the meat and Brussel sprouts.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 320 | Total Fats 18g | Net Carbs 8g | Protein 24g |Fiber: 1.6g)