Sesame Ginger Chicken
(Total Time: 15 MIN| Serves: 6)
1½ lbs. Chicken Thighs (boneless, skinless and cut into 2-inch chunks)
2 tbsp. Soy Sauce
1 tbsp. Sesame Oil
1 tbsp. Ginger (minced)
1 tbsp. Garlic (minced)
1 tbsp. Agave
1 tbsp. Rice Vinegar
- Mix all ingredients in an oven-safe bowl with a lid, which fits into your Instant Pot, and then close it.
- Pour 2 cups of water in the Instant Pot then place in it a steamer insert and the bowl on it.
- Place and lock the lid, and manually set the cooking time to 10 minutes at high pressure.
- When done let naturally release the pressure and then quick release it.
- Remove the bowl and uncover it.
- Shred the chicken and mix well. Serve warm.
(Calories: 286 | Total Fats: 21g | Net Carbs: 3g | Proteins: 19g |Fibers: 0g)