Sunrise Almond and Coconut Cake
(Total Time: 50 MIN| Serves: 8)
½ cup Heavy Cream
¼ cup Butter, melted
1/3 cup Truvia
1 cup Almond Flour
1 tsp Baking Powder
½ cup shredded Coconut
1 tsp Apple Pie Spice
Pinch of Sea Salt
2 cups Water
- Combine the dry ingredients, including the coconut, in one bowl.
- Whisk together the wet ones in another.
- Fold the two mixtures gently.
- Grease a 6-inch round pan and pour the batter into it and cover with a foil.
- Pour the water into your IP and lower the rack.
- Place the cake on the rack and close the lid.
- Cook on HIGH for 40 minutes.
- Release the pressure for 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 236 | Total Fats 23g | Net Carbs: 3g | Protein 5g |Fiber: 2g)