(Total Time: 40MIN| Serves: 4)
1 lb trout fillets, without skin
1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
½ zucchini, sliced
1 cup cauliflower, chopped into florets
1 small onion, sliced
4 tbsp olive oil
2 tsp sea salt
1 tsp dried rosemary
1 tsp dried thyme
½ tsp garlic powder
- Line a small square pan with some parchment paper and sprinkle with two tablespoons of olive oil.
- Arrange onions at the bottom of the pan and make a layer with sliced zucchini. Top with cherry tomatoes and onions. Sprinkle with some salt and drizzle with the remaining olive oil.
- Top with trout fillets and season with some more salt, rosemary, thyme, and garlic powder.
- Tightly wrap with aluminum foil and set aside.
- Plug in the instant pot and pour in 2 cups of water. Set the trivet at the bottom of the inner pot and place the pan on top.
- Seal the lid and set the steam release handle to the ‘’Sealing’’ position. Press the ‘’Manual’’ button and set the timer for 20 minutes on high pressure.
- When done, perform a quick release and open the lid. Carefully remove the pan and chill for a while.
- Remove the aluminum foil and optionally, bake for 15 minutes at 450 degrees F.
- Serve immediately.
Per Serving(Calories 361 | Total Fats 23.8g | Net Carbs: 3.7g | Protein: 31.6g |Fiber: 1.8g)