(Total Time: 70 MIN| Serves: 4)
1 Onion, chopped
2 pounds Pork Shoulder
2 cups Beef Broth
½ cup Water
Juice of 2 Limes
1 tsp Oregano
1 tsp Cumin
2 tsp minced Garlic
1 tbsp. Olive Oil
1 Jalapeno, diced
- Heat the oil in your IP on SAUTE.
- Add the pork and sear on all sides until browned.
- Place the remaining ingredients in the pot and stir to combine.
- Close the lid and choose MANUAL.
- Cook on HIGH for 30 minutes.
- Let the pressure come down naturally, for 20 minutes.
- Open the lid and shred the pork with two forks.
- Cook some more on SAUTE if you want a thicker sauce.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 650| Total Fats 35g | Net Carbs 7g | Protein 55g |Fiber: 1.8g)