Tuna Steak with Mushrooms
(Total Time: 50 MIN| Serves: 4)
2 large tuna steaks, about 8 oz each
2 cups mushrooms
2 cups fish stock
1 large onion, finely chopped
½ cup heavy cream
¼ cup Parmesan cheese
4 tbsp butter
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp dried marjoram
1 tsp sea salt
1 tsp white pepper, freshly ground
- Plug in the instant pot and press the ‘’Sauté’’ button. Grease the inner pot with butter and heat up.
- Add onions and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes, or until translucent. Now, add tuna steaks and continue to cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Pour in the stock and season with salt. Seal the lid and set the steam release handle to the ‘’Sealing’’ position. Press the ‘’Manual’’ button and set the timer for 5 minutes.
- When done, perform a quick pressure release and open the lid. Remove the steaks and place them to a bowl. Cover and set aside.
- Now, press the ‘’Sauté’’ button and simmer the stock until the liquid has reduced in half. Add mushrooms and cook for 7-8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Season with salt, pepper, and marjoram and stir in the heavy cream and Parmesan cheese.
- Give it a good stir and add tuna steaks. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Press the ‘’Cancel’’ button to turn off the pot and serve immediately.
Per Serving(Calories 470| Total Fats 32.6g | Net Carbs: 3.9g | Protein: 39.1g |Fiber: 1.2g)