Shredded Chicken Breasts
(Total Time: 10 MIN| Serves: 20)
4 lbs. Chicken breasts
1 tbsp. Italian seasoning
½ tsp Sea Salt
½ tsp Ground Black pepper
1 cup Chicken Broth
- Place the chicken breast in a bowl and add the seasoning to it. Toss to coat well.
- Transfer the chicken in the Instant Pot and pour chicken broth around it.
- Place and lock the lid, and set manually cooking time to 8 minutes at high pressure if each breast is 8 oz. or smaller. If breast are larger than 8 oz. add 1 minute for each 2 oz. extra.
- When done allow the pressure to naturally release.
- Open the Instant Pot and shred the breasts using a fork. Stir the shreds to reabsorb released juices and serve.
(Calories: 176 | Total Fats: 7g | Net Carbs: 0g | Proteins: 27g |Fibers: 03g)