(Total Time: 30 MIN| Serves: 8)
3⅓ lbs. Pork Chops
3 tbsp. Butter (cut into pieces)
½ cup Salsa
5 tbsp. Lime Juice
½ tsp Ground Cumin
¾ tsp Garlic Powder
¾ tsp Salt
¾ tsp Ground Black Pepper
- Mix salsa and lemon juice and set aside.
- Mix cumin, garlic powder, salt and pepper, and rub in the pork chops.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Sauté” and place in it butter.
- When butter has melted brown pork chops in 2-3 batches, 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Layer the chops in the Instant Pot in two layers, covering each with salsa.
- Place and lock the lid and manually set the cooking time to 15 minutes at high pressure.
- Quick release the pressure and serve.
(Calories: 364 | Total Fats: 17g | Net Carbs: 3g | Proteins: 51g |Fibers: 0g)