Pulled BBQ Pork
(Total Time: 105 MIN| Serves: 8)
2 cups Chicken Stock
8 ounces sugar-free Barbecue Sauce
2 ½ pounds Pork Roast
¼ cup Olive Oil
- Heat the oil in your Instant Pot on SAUTE.
- Season the pork with some salt and pepper and place it the IP.
- Cook for about 3 minutes per side.
- Pour the broth over and close the lid.
- Cook on MEAT/STEW for 90 minutes.
- Do a quick pressure release.
- Shred the meat with two forks inside the pot.
- Add the barbecue sauce and stir to coat well.
- Close the lid and cook on HIGH for 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 400| Total Fats 16g | Net Carbs 2.5g | Protein 50 g |Fiber: 0.6g)