White Fish in Ginger Orange Sauce
(Total Time: 20 MIN| Serves: 4)
4 White Fish Fillets
1 1-inch piece of Ginger, sliced
Juice and Zest of 1 Orange
1 cup White Wine
3 Spring Onions, chopped
1 tbsp. Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Combine the juice, zest, wine, ginger, and spring onions in the Instant Pot.
- Drizzle the fish with olive oil and sprinkle with some salt and pepper.
- Rub to coat well.
- Place in the steamer basket.
- Lower the basket into the pot and close the lid.
- Cook on HIGH for 6 minutes.
- Do a quick pressure release.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 240| Total Fats 2g | Net Carbs 2g | Protein 35g |Fiber: 1.8g)