Shredded Chicken with Shiitake
(Total Time: 30MIN| Serves: 5)
6 shiitake mushrooms
1 lb chicken breast, boneless and skinless
1 ½ cup chicken stock
1 spring onion, finely chopped
4 tbsp sesame oil
2 tbsp butter
2 tbsp dark soy sauce
1 tbsp light soy sauce
½ tsp stevia powder
2 tsp rice vinegar
1 tbsp fresh ginger, grated
½ tsp pepper, freshly ground
½ tsp chili flakes
- In a small bowl, whisk together oil, dark soy sauce, light soy sauce, stevia powder, rice vinegar, ginger, chili flakes, and pepper. Optionally, add some salt and set aside.
- Rinse the meat and place on a cutting board. Chop into smaller pieces and place at the bottom of your instant pot. Add spring onions and pour in the stock.
- Seal the lid and set the steam release handle to the ‘’Sealing’’ position. Press the ‘’Poultry’’ button and cook for 10 minutes.
- When you hear the cooker’s end signal, perform a quick pressure release and open the lid. Remove the chicken from the pot and place in a deep bowl. Drizzle with the prepared soy mixture and shred with two forks. Set aside.
- Remove the remaining stock from the pot and press the ‘’Sauté’’ button. Grease the inner pot with butter and heat up.
- Add shiitake and briefly cook – for 3-4 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Now add the meat and give it a good stir. Cook for another 5 minutes.
- When done, remove from the pot and serve immediately.
Per Serving(Calories 299 | Total Fats: 18.1g | Net Carbs: 11.3g | Protein: 21.7g |Fiber: 2g)