Puerto Rican Pork
(Total Time: 110 MIN| Serves: 4)
2 pounds Pork Shoulder
1 tsp Pepper
2 Garlic Cloves, peeled
½ Onion, chopped
1 Chili, deseeded
Juice of 1 Lime
2 tbsp. Olive Oil
1 ½ cup Beef Broth
- Place the garlic, chili, lime juice, pepper, and half of the oil, in your food processor.
- Process until smooth.
- Rub the chili mixture into the pork shoulder.
- Heat the remaining oil in the IP on SAUTE.
- Add pork and cook until browned on all sides.
- Pour the broth around (NOT over) the pork.
- Close the lid and cook on MANUAL for 60 minutes.
- Release the pressure naturally.
- Serve sliced and drizzled with the juices.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 830| Total Fats 61g | Net Carbs 6.1g | Protein 57g |Fiber: 2g)