Wild Alaskan Cod with Cherry Tomatoes
(Total Time: 20 MIN| Serves: 4)
2 lbs wild Alaskan cod fillets
1 cup cherry tomatoes
2 garlic cloves, crushed
2 tbsp butter
3 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp salt
½ tsp black pepper, freshly ground
½ tsp rosemary powder
½ tsp dried thyme
- Rinse the fillets under cold running water and pat-dry with a kitchen towel. Place on a cutting board and cut into 4 equal pieces.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine tomatoes, garlic, salt, pepper, rosemary, and thyme. Stir until well combined and set aside.
- Plug in the instant pot and pour two cups of water in the inner pot. Position a trivet on the bottom of the pot and set aside.
- Line a round 7-inch baking dish with some parchment paper and place the fillets in it. Generously brush with olive oil and pour in the tomato mixture. Place the dish in the pot and seal the lid.
- Set the steam release handle to the ‘’Sealing’’ position and press the ‘’Manual’’ button. Cook for 10 minutes on high pressure.
- When done, press the ‘’Cancel’’ button and perform a quick release. Open the pot and carefully remove the baking dish.
- Chill for a while and serve. Optionally, sprinkle with some more salt or pepper to taste.
Per Serving(Calories 354| Total Fats 17.5g | Net Carbs: 1.7g | Protein: 45.6g |Fiber: 0.6g)