Quick Cheddar Beef Hash
(Total Time: 20 MIN| Serves: 4)
1 lb ground beef
1 medium-sized green bell pepper, chopped
1 cup cauliflower, chopped
1 cup cheddar cheese
1 small celery stalk, chopped
1 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
1 tbsp olive oil
½ tsp black pepper, freshly ground
½ tsp smoked paprika, ground
1 tsp sea salt
- Plug the instant pot and press the ‘’Sauté’’ button. Grease the stainless steel insert with olive oil. Add ground beef and cook for 5 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Now, add bell pepper, cauliflower, and parsley. Add about ¼ cup of water and continue to cook for another 5 minutes, or until vegetables are tender. Sprinkle all with smoked paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Add the cheese on top and allow it to melt.
- Turn off the pot and transfer all to a serving dish, using a large slotted spoon.
- Optionally, top with sour cream and enjoy immediately.
Per Serving (Calories 373 | Total Fats 2.1g | Net Carbs: 3.1g | Protein 42.4g |Fiber: 1.3g)