Veggie Egg Cups
(Total Time: 15 MIN| Serves: 4)
½ shredded Cheddar Cheese
¼ cup Half and Half
2 tbsp. chopped Cilantro
1 cup diced Vegies (onions, mushrooms, and tomatoes)
Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Beat the eggs together with the half and half and some salt and pepper.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Pour some water into your IP (1-2 cups) and lower the trivet.
- Divide the egg mixture between 4 small jars.
- Seal and place on the rack.
- Close the lid and cook on HIGH for 5 minutes.
- Release the pressure quickly.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 115 | Total Fats 9g | Net Carbs: 2g | Protein 9g |Fiber: 0.6g)