Wild Alaskan Salmon
(Total Time: 25 MIN| Serves: 4)
1 lb wild Alaskan salmon, defrosted
1 lb fresh asparagus, chopped into bite-sized pieces
4 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp rice vinegar
1 tbsp butter
3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
1 tsp smoked salt
1 tbsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
¼ tsp white pepper, freshly ground
- Rinse the fillets and chop into bite-sized pieces. Place in a deep bowl and sprinkle with salt, white pepper, and rosemary. Optionally, add some garlic powder. Mix well and set aside.
- Plug in the instant pot and add the olive oil in the stainless steel insert. Press the ‘’Sauté’’ button and heat up. Add chopped salmon and cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Now add garlic and drizzle with rice vinegar and lemon juice. Continue to cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Finally, add chopped asparagus and stir in the butter. Cook for 3 minutes more.
- Press the ‘’Cancel’’ button and serve immediately.
Per Serving(Calories 323| Total Fats 24.1g | Net Carbs: 2.7g | Protein: 24.7g |Fiber: 2.5g)