Soft and Juicy Chicken
(Total Time: 50 MIN| Serves: 10)
1 3-4 pound Chicken
1 tbsp. Coconut Oil
2 tbsp. Lemon Juice
2 Garlic Cloves, peeled
1 tsp Paprika
1 ½ cups Chicken Stock
½ tsp Salt
¼ tsp Pepper
1 tsp Onion Powder
- Combine all of the spices in a small bowl.
- Rub the mixture into the chicken.
- Melt the coconut oil in your IP on SAUTE.
- Add the chicken and cook until browned on all sides.
- Pour the stock and lemon juice over.
- Add the garlic cloves.
- Close and cook on MANUAL for 25 minutes.
- Let the pressure drop naturally.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 270| Total Fats 20g | Net Carbs: 3g | Protein 22g |Fiber: 1.3g)