Sage and Marjoram Lamb
(Total Time: 80 MIN| Serves: 4)
1 ½ tsp Sage
1 ½ tsp Marjoram
¼ tsp Thyme
1 Bay Leaf
2 tsp minced Garlic
2 tbsp. Arrowroot
1 ½ cups Chicken Broth
6 pounds Leg of Lamb
Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Heat the oil in your IP on SAUTE.
- Combine the herbs with garlic and salt and pepper, and rub into the meat.
- Place the lamb in the IP and sear on all sides, until browned.
- Pour the broth over and add the bay leaf.
- Close the lid and cook for 60 minutes on MEAT/STEW.
- Release the pressure quickly and transfer the lamb to a plate.
- Set the IP to SATE and whisk in the arrowroot.
- Cook until the sauce is thickened.
- Drizzle over the lamb.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 620| Total Fats 26g | Net Carbs 3g | Protein 58g |Fiber: 0.1g)