Smoked Slow-Cooked Turkey
(Total Time: 4 hours and 15 minutes| Serves: 4)
1 ½ pounds Turkey Breast
1 tsp Liquid Smoke
2 tbsp. Sweetener
4 tbsp. Olive Oil
2 tsp Smoked Paprika
1 cup Chicken Stock
1 tbsp. Dijon Mustard
1 tsp minced Garlic
Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Heat the oil in your IP on SAUTE.
- Add turkey and cook it on all sides, until brown.
- Combine half of the stock with the remaining ingredients and pour this mixture over the turkey.
- Close and lock the lid and choose the SLOW COOK mode.
- Cook for 2 hours.
- Do a quick pressure release and pour the remaining broth over.
- Close the lid and slow cook for additional 2 hours.
- Release the pressure quickly.
- Let sit for a few minutes before serving.
Per Serving (Calories 400| Total Fats 30g | Net Carbs 2g | Protein 39g |Fiber: 0.5g)