Seasoned Apple Cider Vinegar Beef
(Total Time: 110 MIN| Serves: 6)
3 pounds Chuck Roast
1 cup Beef Broth
1 tsp Salt
1 tsp Basil
¼ cup Apple Cider Vinegar
6 Garlic Cloves
1 tsp Oregano
1 tsp Onion Powder
1 tsp Marjoram
½ tsp ground Ginger
- With a knife, cut a few sliced in the meat and press the garlic inside.
- Combine the herbs and spices in a small bowl and rub this mixture into the meat.
- Place the meat in the IP.
- Pour the vinegar and broth over and close the lid.
- Cook on HIGH for 90 minutes.
- Release the pressure naturally.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 408| Total Fats 26g | Net Carbs 2g | Protein 40g |Fiber: 0g)